The National Television Awards may have come and gone, but the National Technology Awards are just around the corner and we are proud as punch to have been shortlisted.
Our founder, Gareth Williams, is delighted to be amongst such great company.
“I couldn’t believe it when I was told we had been shortlisted for ‘Startup Tech Company of the Year’ at the National Technology Awards. We’ve been working extremely hard at YellowDog as our customers will tell you, and we don’t do it for the awards – but it makes us feel rather chuffed to be named amongst top innovators from across the UK.”
If you haven’t seen the shortlist yet, it is a force to be reckoned with and will be a tough category to win.
The nominees are:
- Increasingly – AI for cross selling in retail.
- Luminance – AI platform for the legal profession.
- Motivii – Smart tech that helps companies connect with their employee wellbeing.
- Settled – Full service online estate agency.
- Sparrho – Combining human and artificial intelligence to help research pros and laymen find the science articles that matter.
- ThatRecruit.com – Smart Recruitment Platform.
- YellowDog – Unleashing people from limited computer power.
We didn’t expect to be shortlisted given the stiff competition, but Gareth had this to say:
“YellowDog loves being leader of the pack so we’ve got our paws crossed for the Awards Gala Dinner on 17th May. Good luck to all those nominated, in our category and across all the categories. No matter who the winners are, the awards night will be a celebration of what is good in UK Tech right now and I’m very excited about YellowDog being a part of that.”
This won’t be the first, or hopefully last, time that YellowDog will be considered for a National Technology Award. You can see other YellowDog awards here and if you’d like to find out more about our award winning technology, you can learn how we have transformed CGI rendering and how we’re about to scale into Financial Services.