Our Render Pup is over 1,000 strong, but don’t expect us to roll over!
We are delighted to announce that we now have over 1,000 users on our YellowDog Platform. What started out as an idea in 2015 is now growing faster than we could have imagined, and we’d like to say a huge THANK YOU to our loyal and awesome customer base for believing in us.
In less than two years, we feel like we’ve achieved quite a lot:
- Over 1,000 users on our YellowDog platform
- Users across over 30 countries
- Two YellowDog babies (Zelda and Samuel)!
- Jobs running on datacentres from the US to France to Poland and Singapore, and more to come!
- Access to over 200,000 cores of processing power
- 1,021 cups of tea have been made [Ed: at a minimum!]
- Winner of the Bristol Life Technology and Innovation award 2017
- Winner of the Bristol Post Startup of the Year Award 2017
- Winner of the Oracle Excellence in Innovation Award 2016
- Winner of the Oracle Disruptive Technology Award 2016
- Finalist in four other technology awards – so far! We’re in the running for two new awards this year!
- Three office moves to larger premises to fit in our growing team
- Two film crews desperate to interview us about our success
- Countless trips to the pub for ‘inspiration’
Founder Gareth Williams says: “I am so proud of everything the team have achieved in the last couple of years, and all the help we’ve given our customers. And now we’re starting to take YellowDog to new markets, I’m very excited about the future.”
Our tails are wagging at reaching this milestone, but this is only just the start. We’re growing quickly, and investing in expanding the business to support more customers across more countries – even across different industries. If you’re curious to see what the fuss is about, why not speak to one of our team and arrange a trial. Just say hello at: email@example.com
Watch this space…