The first quarter of 2016 is over, so I thought it would be interesting to look at some YellowDog stats from the last three months. Since January, YellowDog has:
- Gained 207 followers on Twitter.
- Attracted 4,242 new visitors to yellowdog.co.
- Had 149 studios and 3D artists sign up and activate accounts.
- Customers in three continents.
- Had 1,002 scenes uploaded.
- Completed 1,795 jobs.
- Processed 36,495 frames.
- Processed 297,454 job segments.
- Used 910,918 core hours of processing.
- Gained three glowing customer testimonials (you’ll see more of these very soon).
- Finalists for two awards.
- Written 10 blog posts.
- Signed an agreement with Blue GFX to resell YellowDog in the UK.
- Welcomed another five investors.
- Carried out two new releases.
- Added 14 new 3ds Max plugins.
- Fixed 58 bugs.
- Delivered 159 new features and improvements.